Thank you for reading this legal notice and discovering our commitments to you.
At FOR OCIO we are proud to offer group travel experiences. Our top priority is your satisfaction and safety every step of the way.
We know how important it is for you to have a trusted travel agency, especially when it comes to planning and hiring your group trips. That is why we are committed to complying with current regulations and regulations, as well as maintaining high ethical standards in all our operations.
Our agency and this website comply with the following regulations:
- Package Travel Law : DIRECTIVE (EU) 2015/2302 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of November 25, 2015 on package tours and related travel services, by which Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 is modified and Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council and repealing Council Directive 90/314/EEC. This law applies to agencies that offer pre-established combinations of at least two of the following elements : transportation, accommodation and additional tourist services, as in our case.
- Retail Trade Regulation Law: Law 7/1996, of January 15, on Retail Trade Regulation, establishes the general rules that regulate retail trade, including the activities of travel agencies.
- Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE): Law 34/2002 , of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, regulates electronic commerce in Spain. This law establishes the requirements and obligations for websites that offer online services.
- Personal Data Protection Laws: Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union establish the rules for the collection, use and protection of personal data of customers. Travel agencies must comply with the provisions related to consent, data security and the rights of the interested parties.
- General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users : Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, and other complementary laws, protects the rights of consumers and users. Establishes specific requirements for online contracting, including information prior to the contract, the right of withdrawal and guarantees
Data of the Responsible
Company name: FOR OCIO SL
Address: MAYOR STREET 4 FLOOR 5 OFFICE 8- 28013 Madrid
T 34 91 522 5677 F: +34 91 522 8196
Madrid Mercantile Registry; and whose registration data are: Volume 12,936, Book: 0 Folio: 110, section: 8, Page: M-208329 04/06/1998
Registration as a travel agency: CICMA 992
FOR OCIO manages the website: forocio.com, an incoming travel agency specializing in group travel in Spain and other destinations in Europe. On the web we offer incoming services for travel agencies and tour operators from anywhere in the world, but we also work for companies, associations, universities and other groups.
Our platform offers the possibility of requesting group travel quotes.
FOR OCIO, as the person in charge of this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of users and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of our users.
We want to offer you maximum security to choose us as your trusted agency, which is why we have implemented rigorous quality and security controls in all our services. We work to ensure that all the details of your trip are carefully organized and coordinated, from the selection of destinations to the choice of the best accommodation, transportation and activity providers.
We also care deeply about protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy. We strictly comply with data protection laws and regulations, and use secure technologies to ensure the confidentiality and security of the information you share with us.
General conditions of use
These terms and conditions are applicable to all direct or indirect services (through service providers) available online, through any mobile device, by email or by phone.
Remember that by accessing, browsing and using our website, including the content and services made available on them, you agree to submit to the General Conditions in force at all times.
Personal data we collect
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with FOR OCIO. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the web for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, total or partial, unless you have my authorization as the legitimate owner;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the web, forocio.com, The user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of FOR OCIO, or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal: forocio.com which prevents, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, forocio.com cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the systems. computer (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although I put all the necessary means and the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
Declaration on the intellectual property rights of FOR OCIO
All intellectual property rights related to this website, its content and materials are the exclusive property of FOR OCIO SL or are used under license from third parties, and are protected by applicable intellectual property laws and international treaties.
The reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation, public communication or any other unauthorized use of any part of this website, its content or materials, without the prior written consent of FOR OCIO SL, is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use will constitute a violation of intellectual property rights and could lead to legal action.
The logos, trademarks and service marks that appear on this website are the property of FOR OCIO SL or third parties, and no license or right to use them is granted without express written consent.
We reserve all rights to the content generated by us, including text, images, graphics, video, audio and any other material that is part of this website. Any unauthorized use or infringement of these intellectual property rights will be legally prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We appreciate your respect for our intellectual property rights. If you have any questions or need to obtain permission to use our materials, please contact us through the communication channels provided on this website.
FOR OCIO reserves the right to modify, update or delete any part of this legal notice at any time without prior notice. We recommend that you review this section periodically to be aware of any changes.
The personal data communicated by the user to FOR OCIO stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to FOR OCIO, assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information. information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
Conflict resolution platform for EEA users
I also make available to EEA users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Exclusion of guarantees and responsible
FOR OCIO, does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or its services and contents;
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use of this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
For residents not belonging to the EEA : In general, the relations between FOR OCIO, with the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to the legislation and jurisdiction of Spain.
For residents belonging to the EEA , this policy will be governed by its own clauses in accordance with GDPR 2016/679. In case of conflict, the actions must be brought before the Control Authority or before the courts of the Member State in which the Control Authority or the Treatment Manager is established.
Contact and claims:
In the event that any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions, needs to make a claim or any comment about the Forocio.com portal, please go to: email@example.com